The 6th Annual RVA Fashion Week begins Sunday, April 27th and concludes Sunday May 4th. This week long fashion event showcases all aspects of RVA fashion from designers to local boutiques and each event is held in a location that represents and shows how diverse and beautiful Richmond, VA is. Something new about RVA Fashion Week this year is that proceeds from the events will go towards UNOS (United Network for Organ Sharing) and an UNOS transplant recipient will share their story at each event held during the week.
Schedule of events:
– Carytown Fashion Shows, Tour of Carytown Boutiques Sunday, April 27th starting at 11am
Take a tour of a mile of style as Richmond’s most popular Carytown boutiques present their Spring/Summer collections for RVA Fashion Week. Participating boutiques include:
Ten Thousand Villages
Traveling Chic Boutique
– Jewelry & Accessories at Glave Kocen Tuesday, April 29th from 6pm-9pm at 1620 W. Main St.
Independent jewelry and accessory designers will showcase their immaculate collections at this year’s Jewelry Showcase to be held at Glave Kocen.
– Art Show at United Network of Organ Sharing Wednesday, April 30th from 6pm-8pm at 700 N. 4th St.
UNOS, RVA Fashion Week’s exclusive non-profit beneficiary, will host their first ever Art Showcase.
– RVA Threads Fashion Show Thursday, May 1st starting at 5pm at Spartan Studios in Scott’s Addition
Featuring various consignment and vintage boutiques from throughout RVA, this will be RVA Fashion Week’s first ever vintage fashion event to be held at Spartan Studios in Scott’s Addition.
– Designer Showcase at The Broadberry, May 2nd from 7pm-9pm at 1021 E. Cary St.
Showcase featuring the fresh faces of fashion. Richmond’s new, up-and-coming designer talent debut their collections at this new music venue.
– Fashion Show Finale @ The National Saturday, May 3nd from 7pm-11pm at 708 E. Broad St.
Richmond boutiques come together for the epic finale event to be held at the National. The finale will also feature musical performances on behalf of RVA Has Talent.
– 2nd Annual Trunk Show at The Observation Deck above City Hall Sunday, May 4th from 2pm-6pm at 900 E. Broad St.
Sitting above City Hall, this unique event takes place at the Observation Deck overlooking Richmond’s famous skyline. This event is an ultimate trunk show, presenting more than 40 vendors including independent jewelry and accessory designers, street wear designers, local artists, restaurants, hairstylists, and more.
Tickets will be on sale soon so make sure you keep up with RVAFW on Facebook or if you are a blogger and would like to apply for a press pass go here: http://www.rvafashionweek.com/participate.php